Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The VoX Club Radio Show Episode 1

I finally made it.. Though I think I may have overdid it.

This is the 1st episode of The VoX Club Radio Show. It's always hard to setup your initial episode, but I'm glad its finally out. From now on every week, I will try to delight you with the best tips and tricks of the trade, voice over news from around the globe, and memorable audio to feed your imaginative ears. Combine this with my weekly studio adventures and you get yourself one hell of a Voice Over Program.

Unlike other voice over podcast, the VoX Club Radio show features innovative and creative delivery of information. No more "hear say" on how to do it. I'll train with you so you can achieve the results you deserve. With my many years of training in audio production, I'll make sure you get the best of what the business of Voice Overs has to offer.

So please enjoy listening to this show. The VoX Club Radio Show can now be heard online thru: voxclub.podomatic.com

You can also download the full episode here: EPISODE 1

If you'd like to know more how I can help you start your podcast, give me a shoutout at: voxclub.ph@gmail.com and I'll send you a free article on 5 steps to creating your podcast.

If you like what you hear and would like to book Dj BigBrian for your program, advertisement or event, email me direct at: bigbrian78@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home